Saturday, April 25, 2009

Photo Shoot




Josh needed to do some studio pictures for his photography class and the college has some studio lights. These are some of the ones he took. I think they turned out pretty good. The Dora doll Raylie is holding is the one the "binkie fairy" brought to her. Raylie's single picture is a little dark because he was just needing side lighting or something like that.
Anyways, not much going on here but getting bigger and more uncomfortable. Six in a half weeks left...at least until my due date but I am hoping for earlier than that. I am a little nervous about having another big boy like Logan was.

12 comments:

Heather B said...

CUTE!!

Pauline said...

They look great I really like the one of you and the kids. The others are great though.

Erin said...

Cute pictures. Your kids are growing.:)

Kirk and Joan said...

Josh did a nice job. Cute subjects to work with!

Julie Kohler said...

So cute! It feels like forever since I've seen you guys! WE have had the nasty sickness over an over since Jan. and are FINALLY coming out of it all! BTW, I forgot to tell you that we found Logan's dinosaur! It tooK some heavy duty cleaning up in the kids room, but it was WELL needed! I'll have to bring it over soon!

Josh and Michele said...

No matter how hard I try to catch up to you, I always stay about 3 weeks behind. And I don't want to get any bigger. You look great, you should be pregnant all the time.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, especially the top one with Logan and Raylie together!

By: Amanda said...

You look fantastic! Glad you are doing well, and Logan is doing so good!

Tammy K said...

you all look very cute! It's amazing how 'big' the little kids look when there is a new one on the way.

Peyton and Jayce said...

DARLING!!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

Lol I love the idea of a binky fairy! The pics look great! Can't wait for new baby isom to get here! I'm game for the park. My child has got cabin fever!

Cluff Family said...

CUTE pictures... I still want to get Josh to do some of our family! I hope you aren't too miserable these last couple of months! You're almost there!!! Oh, and I hope Daniel made it home safe and sound :)