The other day it down poured! It took the kids awhile before they were comfortable to just run around outside and get drenched! Raylie was the first to lay in the gutter!
Yeah...that is so funny! Marshae totally wouldn't let me come in the house once it started raining so I tried to just stand in the doorway with her while my whole entryway got drenched. At one point I tried to go out there with an umbrella, but she looked up at the umbrella and started screaming from the noise the rain was making on it...I guess it totally freaked her out...Kids are so funny in the rain. I wish it would rain like that again!
2 comments:
Yeah...that is so funny! Marshae totally wouldn't let me come in the house once it started raining so I tried to just stand in the doorway with her while my whole entryway got drenched. At one point I tried to go out there with an umbrella, but she looked up at the umbrella and started screaming from the noise the rain was making on it...I guess it totally freaked her out...Kids are so funny in the rain. I wish it would rain like that again!
I love it! I want it to rain again here so I can take my kids out again. It was so fun!
Post a Comment