Saturday, July 19, 2008

I miss my boy!

Josh and Logan went to Las Vegas yesterday to spend time with Josh's family and pick up Danette, Sharise and the kids up from the airport. Friday morning before they left I heard Logan in his room talking, so I went into see who he was talking to. I heard him say, "it's okay alligator, me and monkey are only going to be gone one night, you'll be okay. sleep good." Then later that afternoon I went to his room to put toys away and found his alligator like this! He is so funny! I miss him and can't wait to see him tonight!

9 comments:

The Larsons said...

Brittany - that is soooo cute!! you have darling kids !!!
deb

Pauline said...

He is a funny little boy

Shannon & Lindsay said...

AWWWWW!!!!That's the cutest thing ever!

Julie said...

That is so sweet!

Des said...

What a silly boy! Even though you missed him, I'll bet it was nice to just have one kid for a while. I know I enjoy those rare moments.

Josh and Michele said...

Oh...I know what you mean. I always think that I need a break and then when my kids are away from home, all I can think about is getting them back home again.

Lora Lovell said...

Ohhhhhh! That would make me miss him even more! Something like that would make me cry like a baby! What a darling boy! Hope that he had fun!

Loni said...

That is the cutest story! I love it! Kids are so sweet!!!

Kaysha Alesa said...

So cute! Brit, fun to see you on here. :)