
So I am finally getting around to posting pictures from our 24th of July vacation! We went up to SLC to spend time with family. Here is pictures of our BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Great! There were about 50 of us there! It was so nice to see family that we haven't seen for awhile!
Then on the 25th we went to see President and Sister Hinckleys gravesites, tour the Conference Center and then rode the trax to the Gateway Shopping center. What a fun time! The Conference Center is so beautiful! The view from the top is breathtaking! At The Gateway the kids (except Raylie and Ellie) loved playing on the splash pad!

Then on Saturday before we left Grandpa H (who has an amazing nack for growing ANYTHING) had some potatoes that needed picking. So we got our little man to go out and pick them! He loved it! What a fun memory for him to have! Logan was so proud of the ones he picked!

4 comments:
I love vacations! I need one!
We did have a good time, didn't we. Ellie misses "Laylie". I love the pictures with Grandpa Holt. He loves having the kids around. You're header picture looks great too! Miss you guys!
Looks like you guys had fun. The kids are so stinkin' cute! Hey Josh, love the farmer's tan on your feet....
Hahaha, I just haven't had time to photoshop a tan on my feet yet.
Post a Comment