Thursday, June 5, 2008

What we have been up to!

Okay where do I begin... We really haven't been sitting around doing nothing. I just haven't been into the computer lately. Every time I sit down Raylie is right there by me or she is just waking up from her nap (that is why I have been lacking in the comment area on your blogs)!
One group of pictures is Jumpin Jacks. I am sure most of you have heard of this place in St. George so I will spare all the details. Raylie and Logan LOVED it. Raylie started will all her hair in piggies and ended with two. The rubber bands kept breaking!





Then we decided, along with the rest of Washington Co., to try out the new Community Center. Logan had a BLAST. He loves the water and has asked EVEYDAY if we can go there again! Raylie is like me and doesn't like water splashed in her face so she wasn't liking it.

On another note my page is in serious need of a face lift. So I am looking around to find the one I love the most...so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Pauline said...

Looks like alot of fun grandma will need to go with some time soon.

Danette said...

Looks Like you got it to work! Cute pictures, I can't wait to see you guys!

Julie Kohler said...

Cutest kids :) Sorry Ben got all anti-social the other day! After we recover form this crazy week we'll have to get together again soon- the BBQ was fun!

Jamey said...

My mother-in-law was telling me about that community center, it looks like so much fun!

Lewyville said...

Hey you and I have the same swimming suit! It looks cuter on you though:)

Anonymous said...

Your kidle diddles are so so cute! Yes, I am so glas to be back and Kolob is sooooo interesting!! Most definitely the most drama filled work place on earth!