Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Main St. Water Park


Today we went to the Main Street Water Park in St.George. There was Lauren and Nelyana, Alyshia and Gracie and me and my squirts. Lauren, Alyshia, and I grew up together in good ol' Leeds! So it is always fun getting together with our kiddos! All the kids loved it! I noticed I didn't get a picture of Logan because he was all over the place. But these little girls loved each others company! We were missing Shannon and LJ!
In about 15 years look out boys here come a bunch of HEARTBREAKERS!!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

What cute girls! Fun to get together with old friends. I haven't talked to Alyshia in a LONG time. What's she up to these days? And what about Shannon?

Cram Family said...

Hey I found your blog from Tiffini's blog. Your kids are so cute. I think it is fun to see everyone's blogs and see what they are doing in life. Talk to ya later. Desserae

Pauline said...

Looks like you all had a fun time I am sure Logan felt out numbered.

Loni said...

I love those pics! That is the best park, we just found it!!! A great way to keep cool in SG!

Lora Lovell said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We still haven't taken the kids there yet. Yes...we are slackers. Hope you guys are doing well!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

We will be there next time for sure! Curse my child and her inability to take a nap!

The Steele Family said...

How funny! Yeah thanks by the way...I love my hair, it's nice to have it shorter in the summer. So do you believe I had to take Marshae into Dixie Pediatrics today...and she has another UTI! She has been so miserable, it's sad! So now she is going to have to go see the pediatric urologist and get ultrasounds on her kidneys and things :(