Sunday, June 8, 2008

30 YEARS OLD!


Josh turned 30 this weekend and I planned a little surprise birthday party for him! Most of his family can up to Utah and surprised him! We went to eat at Chuck A Rama where his family and some of mine there waiting for us (what are the odds that we would all pick the same restaurant)!
Then his family came back to our house for cake and ice cream! Thanks to all those who came up here! I know Josh was truly SURPRISED and grateful that you did.


6 comments:

Elisa said...

Happy Birthday Josh! We're right behind you...well, at least Quinten is! (Hee Hee). Quinten doesn't like me reminding him that he will be 30 soon!

Pauline said...

Happy Birthday Josh it was fun to surprise you hope you had a great day.

Tammy K said...

30!?! Way to go...are you guys old enough for him to be 30 :)

Des said...

30's not so bad. Glad you could join Mark and I!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I am so glad I found you. Our blogspot is cameronjenniferturnbow.blogspot.com I was so excited to see you two weeks ago! It was nice to shortly catch up. I hope all is well! Now we can keep in touch yeah yeah

The Isoms said...

I learned in an episode of Scrubs that it is not my 30th birthday but the 1st anniversary of my 29th birthday.