Tuesday, May 20, 2008

American Idol


Okay, so I know that David Cook actually won the title as the next American Idol, but I think David Archuleta was just as great. I do think that Cook was more ready for the popularity that comes with the business. I can say that I was excited last night to hear Cooks name! I loved that fact that Simon apologized for being rude to him on Tuesday night. Maybe he already knew that Cook was the winner and didn't want to look like an idiot when he won! This isn't the last we have heard from young David, I'm sure his album will be out in no time!

4 comments:

jaesi said...

Simon is no dumby, he knew.

I was surprised, I thought Arch was more popular, guess not.

But Im with you....both fantastic. although David C. look better in his undies....
not that I though that was hot...ugh.

Lewyville said...

I was a little bummed for Archie mostly because he is from Utah. But I was okay with how it all turned out. Both will have great careers.

Des said...

I have to say that I did not think I would be disappointed if Cook won, but I was a little bit. Utah is always the bridesmaid, never the bride. But Archuleta will be fine. He is only 17 for goodness sake! He's got a lot of living to do yet! We're still very proud of our Murray youngster.

Josh and Michele said...

I'm with you. I like David A alot, but wasen't sad that David C. won. They both were so good.