Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Grandmother like Grandaughter




I came out of my bedroom yesterday to find Raylie like this! On my kitchen counter! She is such a little monkey! and from what I have heard about my mom when she was little she was a little monkey to. Those genes were defiantly past onto Raylie! She will try to climb anything and everything. That little chair now lives on the counter or out in the garage! But, she was so excited to get the tut nacks(fruit snacks)!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh no! That is scary, but also very cute. She's braver than I am! Tut snacks- that is so stinkin cute!

Dave and Natasha said...

So what is the update on Danette's baby? I am assuming he came on Monday? I can't wait for her to update her blog so we can all see him!

Pauline said...

I don't know what you are talking about, I never climbed on anything I think "they" didn't know what they were talking about.

The Steele Family said...

I should show you a picture of my sister Danielle doing the very same thing at the same age...THEN the picture of her in her full leg cast! LOL...we were all climbers. We've always thought the pictures were funny, but now that I'm a mom...I think I would absolutely freak out if my daughter broke her leg or somethin! But...I should probably get used to things like that if she has ANY of her fathers genes!

Shannon & Lindsay said...

I'd climb Mount Everest if it meant i'd get tut snacks!