Josh and I were out back barbequeing some hamburgers, when we get back in the kitchen what do we find? Raylie on the counter again in the cupboard with an open and full bottle of Omnicef (for HER ears) painting the counter!
What is the deal with her? She runs from me when I try to give her the medicine and then she voluntarily gets into it on her own! WOW the fun has just

5 comments:
What a funny little girl. I guess it is pretty much like finger paints though. But tell me how did she get the "Child Proof" lid off?
Reminds me of me when I was little....painting the couch with vaseline!
hahaha I think it's time for #3 :)
I found Kenny on top of the refrigerator when he was 10 months (going after the cookie jar) - so watch out, Raylie might go even higher next time!
Yikes!! That is amazing that she can and does get into things so well! She will keep you busy! She is a super cutie!!
Post a Comment