
Happy Birthday Raylie! Our little girl is one! Time flies! Here are a few pictures from the hospital. She was 6lbs 5oz! I couldn't believe how little she was! I am so feel so blessed to have her in our home! She is such a sweet girl! She is usually always happy! We love her very much! Happy Birthday sweetie!

8 comments:
She was so little!!! Happy Birthday!
Wow! She looks so little and her hair is amazing!!! What a lucky mom you are!
oh my goodness. she was such a beautiful newborn. Happy 1st b-day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Raylie Cakes. She is just getting to big I can't believe it has been a year already.
Happy Birthday! I can't get over how darn cute you looked in labor, and how tiny Raylie was, she had soo much hair!
Great pictures!! Happy Birthday Raylie!! Oh, and Brittany... who else looks that good when they've just had a baby! Seriously!
Oh, and I forgot to mension that the vanilla trick worked great!!! Thanks for the tip!
-Jill
Happy 1st Birthday! She's always been so stinkin' adorable!
Sorry this is a few days late. Happy bday Raylie! You are a sweetie! I can't believe that you are a year already! Logan looks so little in those pictures too. Where does the time go anymore?
Post a Comment