Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Preschool Update!!

Logan had a great day in preschool. His teacher said he was really well behaved and a good little boy!!!? I was shocked and thankful that he was good, like he is in primary. He said that they learned about questions and where to go potty. He must have forgotten the latter because just before I came to pick him up they were outside playing and he had an accident! Ahh. Luckily I had packed another pair of underwear and pants in his backpack. But all in all he had a GREAT time and is EXCITED to go back tomorrow!

3 comments:

Danette said...

That is so good! eepecially that he was such a good boy! Hopefully that last and maybe it'll rub off when he's at home too!

The Isoms said...

I hope the nice boy image will come home with him...it didn't today though!

Emma said...

School days school days...
I'm glad he was such a good boy at school!