
Well I am posting our Memorial Day pictures late because I forgot to take my camera! My sis-in-law Crissy just sent me these pictures a couple days ago so I thought I would post them anyway! The top left picture is the Isom family visiting Grandpa Ray, we are only short two family members, Gary was working and Michelle was in the air (flying home to Vegas). The next two pictures are of the four babies born last year into the Isom family. Three cute girls and one handsome boy.The line up goes Raylie, Colton, Sarah, and Lilly. The last picutre is Sarah smiling at her uncle Dan and Lilly sitting by her dad.

5 comments:
Thats a great picture of everyone visiting grandpa Ray a keeper for sure.
Great pictures! Josh's family produces kids with a whole lot of hair!
PS-
I heard about the girl you guys work with. Very sad. Hope everything is okay and happier days are ahead.
Thanks Emma-
In my family my kids are the ones with a lot of hair and in Joshs family my kids are the bald ones! I was hoping that they would get the full Isom hair gene, but that didn't happen.
It is sad, I can't believe what her husband is going through. I am just glad that I have the knowledge of the gospel and that her and her baby are together and that they can be together as a family again.
Hey Brittany! Good to hear from you. Sounds like life is really good for you, what a cute family you have. Are you in St. George? Cute pictures. Monica
Cute pictures.. looks like a fun weekend!
Post a Comment