Friday, June 15, 2007

Big Girl!


Raylie wakes up very happy, she actually sits in her crib and plays for awhile. Which is something Logan NEVER did. So it is nice. Today she was just talking away, when I went to check her this is what I found! Now, is she really old enough to be standing in her crib?! She is almost crawling, but she gets anywhere she wants. She is growing way to fast!! Do you like her big girl princess pjs?!

6 comments:

Danette said...

She is too cute! I love it when they wake up happy!

Des said...

I almost bought those pj's for Ellie! I will have to do it. They need to have matching everything right?

The Isoms said...

Yep, and we need to have Netter's by them for Car-conk. That would be cute!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I wish Colt would wake up happy like that.

The Isoms said...

Crissy-have you made a blog page? I would be so happy if you joined Michelle and I in this little world!

Elkington Home said...

Hey it's Jessica (Staheli). Ohio is different, but I think it'll be a great experience! It was fun to hear from you! Your family is adorable. I hope all is going great with you guys!!!